Sunday, April 6, 2014

My Creative Sketches Reveal!

Hello!  It's time for the April reveal at My Creative Sketches!  I had the pleasure of working with the Limited Edition featuring Crate Paper's  adorable O' Darling collection! Pam has this kit overflowing with diecuts, chipboard, alpha's, wood pieces, flowers, as well as ribbon, papers, and more! Seriously, this kit is STUFFED with all kinds of goodies!
Look at this assortment of goodies! 
 Love these flowers!  The wood pieces are so fun to work with!  I covered mine with some mist for a hint of color, the topped with a layer of stickles for a bit of girly shimmer. 
 Combination of stickers, chipboard, diecuts, and paper make layering fun and easy!
Notice the sequins and jewels?  Yep, they are in the kit too!
These papers and coordinating embellishments are as adorable as my great niece!  :-)
 

 
A couple sneaks of layouts to come!


 
Stop by My Creative Scrapbook to see the full reveal of this kit as well as the others Pam has to offer.  Oodles more gorgeous inspiration form the design team can be found at My Creative Scrapbook gallery.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: